Our engineers help today's companies develop tomorrow's innovations
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community trademarks, Registered Community Design, Unitary patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity proceedings, Trademark infringement and cancellation proceedings, EPO oppositions
Searches & analyses, Freedom-to-operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy
- We welcome Janne Britt Hansen, Partner and Attorney-at-law to Awapatent
- Ai-Leen Lim and Inga-Lill Andersson selected WIPR Leaders
- Apply for Awapatent’s Trainee Programme today!
- IP Stars 2018: Awapatent up one tier in trademark contentious for both Sweden and Denmark
- More than half of Sweden’s companies cannot find the right R&D competence
- Get moving with Awapatent and Generation Pep!
Seattle, Washington, USA
Slagthuset, Malmö, Sweden
For some British IP professionals all is about to change with regards to European intellectual property practice – but for others nothing will change at all. At a meeting between the EPO and the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA) in late January, it was confirmed that European patent attorneys who are based in the UK […] The post Good and less good news for British IP professionals appeared first on AWA Point .