Our engineers help today's companies develop tomorrow's innovations
Awapatent is a leading consultancy firm in intellectual property with presence in both Europe and Asia. We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
AWA Asia provides IP expertise for Western clients in Asia and for Asian clients in Europe.
AWA IPro provides strategy and partnering solutions in commercialisation of IP and innovation.
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Copyright, Internet law & Domain names, Marketing law, Trademark Clearinghouse
- We welcome Janne Britt Hansen, Partner and Attorney-at-law to Awapatent
- Ai-Leen Lim and Inga-Lill Andersson selected WIPR Leaders
- Apply for Awapatent’s Trainee Programme today!
- IP Stars 2018: Awapatent up one tier in trademark contentious for both Sweden and Denmark
- More than half of Sweden’s companies cannot find the right R&D competence
- Get moving with Awapatent and Generation Pep!
Seattle, Washington, USA
Slagthuset, Malmö, Sweden
For some British IP professionals all is about to change with regards to European intellectual property practice – but for others nothing will change at all. At a meeting between the EPO and the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA) in late January, it was confirmed that European patent attorneys who are based in the UK […] The post Good and less good news for British IP professionals appeared first on AWA Point .