Awapatent is a leading consultancy firm in intellectual property with presence in both Europe and Asia. We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
AWA Asia provides IP expertise for Western clients in Asia and for Asian clients in Europe.
AWA IPro provides strategy and partnering solutions in commercialisation of IP and innovation.
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Copyright, Internet law & Domain names, Marketing law, Trademark Clearinghouse
- Swedish companies increase investments in new business areas
- Veteran IP strategist Thomas Ewing joins Awapatent’s growing IP strategy group
- New Director General of the Swedish Patent and Registration Office appointed
- Awapatent top filer in Sweden
- EPO: Patent applications show development of smart technology
- WIPO study gives first-ever statistics on intangible capital
Reflections on the Court of Justice of the European Union’s interpretation of Article 17.2 of the SPC Regulation As previously addressed in a Newsflash from Awapatent, and in two previous entries, the Swedish Patent and Market Appeal Court handed down eight decisions on 4 October 2017, in appeal cases regarding re-examination of SPC term. The […] The post On the point of re-examination of SPC term #3 – End of discussion? appeared first on AWA Point …