Awapatent is a leading consultancy firm in intellectual property with presence in both Europe and Asia. We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
AWA Asia provides IP expertise for Western clients in Asia and for Asian clients in Europe.
AWA IPro provides strategy and partnering solutions in commercialisation of IP and innovation.
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Copyright, Internet law & Domain names, Marketing law, Trademark Clearinghouse
- Veteran IP strategist Thomas Ewing joins Awapatent’s growing IP strategy group
- New Director General of the Swedish Patent and Registration Office appointed
- Awapatent top filer in Sweden
- EPO: Patent applications show development of smart technology
- WIPO study gives first-ever statistics on intangible capital
- AWA Asia recommended by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018
According to a new study Patents and the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR), conducted by the EPO the number of filed patent applications that relate to IoT, i.e. smart connected objects, are increasing rapidly. Over the last three years the increase amounts to 54%. Together with Handelsblatt Research Institute, the EPO has identified almost 50 000 applications […] The post IP within IoT and the fourth industrial revolution appeared first on AWA Point…