Anita works with legal consulting in all aspects of intellectual property law. She represents clients in court actions, arbitration processes and conciliation negotiations. She also provides preventive advice and formulates action plans to avoid conflicts.
- Analyses & searches
- Dispute resolution
- IP due diligence
- IP transactions & licensing
- IP strategy
- Marketing law
- Life sciences
Anita has previous experience as an associate with the business law firm Mannheimer Swartling. She has worked primarily in the firm's specialist group for court actions and arbitration, but also with company ownership transfers and general commercial law. Anita has also served as a clerk at the Huddinge District Court.
- LL.M. Lund University
- Special courses in Industrial and Intellectual Property Law and EU Community Law at the Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg
- Degree thesis: Consumption of copyright in the international book trade, 1999
- LES - Licensing Executives Society
- Swedish Association for the Protection of
- Swedish Women in Arbitration Network (SWAN)