Awapatent's Medtech specialists present a comprehensive and broad experience in patent related matters, such as drafting, prosecution and litigation - especially with respect to the specific requirements, options and strategies in this field, e.g. patentability regulations and case law at the European Patent Office (EPO) regarding therapeutic and diagnostic methods. In combination with their technical background, our Medtech specialists always provide our clients with relevant, reliable and valuable advice in Medtech-related IP matters.
In order to establish high-quality, cost-efficient and long-term relationships with our clients, we usually put together a tailored client team with those attorneys and lawyers who fulfill the specific client's needs in the best manner.
A selection of services provided by our Medtech experts:
- Drafting and prosecution of European patent applications
- Pre-filing review with respect to European Medtech standards
- Handling and defending against oppositions before the EPO
- IP-related due diligence
- Patent portfolio analysis
- Licensing (optionally with partnership with our sister company
- FTO analysis
- Validity analysis
- Competitor watches