Mattias is an experienced IP attorney with a particular focus on patents, including commercial aspects and dispute resolution, as well as procurement. His technical areas of expertise are general physics, wireless communications, fibre optics, light sources, sensor technology, measuring and calibration instruments, materials science, etc. Mattias is also a specialist in European patent law and a renowned speaker and mentor.
- Dispute resolution
- IP due diligence
- IP transactions & licensing
- IP strategy
- Energy, gas, oil & power
- Software & IT
- Materials technology & nanotech
Researcher in laser physics and non-linear optics at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm.
- Master’s degree in Engineering Physics from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm
- European Patent Attorney
- Authorized Patent Attorney (Sweden)
- EPI (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)
- SOS (Swedish Optical Society)
- EOS (European Optical Society)