Ms Järvinen is key account manager for several international clients within industries such as retail, pharmaceuticals and IT, and she works on a variety of IP matters including inter alia trademark prosecution, litigation, strategic counselling and agreements.
Ms Järvinen is a Swedish authorised IP attorney and professional representative before OHIM. She is also a member of SFIR, Swedish Association for the Protection of Industrial Property.
Ms Järvinen also holds lectures on IP at both external and internal events, especially domain names, trademark law, marketing law and IT law.
From 2001 to 2003 Ms Järvinen worked with Awapatent as a paralegal. Between 2003 and 2005 she worked as a lawyer at the Swedish Patent and Registration Office, and from 2005 to 2006 Ms Järvinen held a position as a domain name consultant at Melbourne IT CBS. In 2006 Ms Järvinen returned to Awapatent and has been working since as a lawyer specialising in trademark law, marketing law and
In 2013 her article "A team effort - avoiding trademark troubles in advertising campaigns" was published in the international magazine World Trademark Review. In 2015 she was co-author of "Design Rights: A Global Guide 2015" in World Trademark Review.
- Dispute resolution
- Internet law & domain names
- IP due diligence
- IP transactions & licensing
- IP strategy
- Marketing law
- Software & IT
- Life sciences
Domain name consultant with Melbourne IT CBS AB
Legal officer at the Trademark Department of the Swedish Patent and Registration Office (PRV)
Legal and trademark assistant with Awapatent
- LLM (including special modules in Intellectual Property Law and IT Law)
- Master of Law and Information Technology (40 credits)
- Licensing and Merchandizing (5 credits)
- Copyright in the Information Society (5 credits)
- Advanced studies in Intellectual Property Law (10 credits)
- Professional representative before OHIM
- Swedish authorized IP Attorney
- SFIR, Swedish Association for the Protection of Industrial Property