Awapatent is a leading consultancy firm in intellectual property with presence in both Europe and Asia. We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
AWA Asia provides IP expertise for Western clients in Asia and for Asian clients in Europe.
AWA IPro provides strategy and partnering solutions in commercialisation of IP and innovation.
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Copyright, Internet law & Domain names, Marketing law, Trademark Clearinghouse
- WIPO study gives first-ever statistics on intangible capital
- AWA Asia recommended by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018
- Awapatent’s client Heliospectra is the second fastest growing tech company in Sweden
- Awapatent supports the integration initiative NU:Nolla Utanförskapet
- Awapatent’s client InviSense wins Sweden’s biggest invention prize
- AWA Litigation secures important win for client Hexatronic in high-stake patent infringement case
The Swedish Patent and Market Court (PMD) announced an interesting judgment concerning the Board of Directors’ personal liability for patent infringement in October this year. The company Power Tools sued the company Royex, its chairman and president for patent infringement of cartridges for cracking stones. PMD found that the product “Royex Generation II” constitutes patent […] The post Directors Beware: New Swedish judgment regarding personal liability…